Monday, June 18, 2012

Julie Cash

Wewwwwwwwww. This one was hotttttttttttttttt. I've been a fan of Julie's for a while so I was pumped when I found out that she was available.It took awhile but I was eventually able to hook up with her at her place. She greeted me in a tight little dress that hugged her incredible curves, with her ass hanging out the bottom. We went upstairs and I immediately got my hands on her ass. That thing is so round, juicy, nice and soft and big that I wanted to cum just touching it. We went to the bed where I worshiped her ass, played with it, slapped it and kissed it. Then, without even asking, she took off my clothes and started giving me the blow job of a lifetime. Slurping my dick, licking it, kissing it and deep throating it, just pleasing me. After an amazing blow job, it was time to fuck and I got her and bent over and started fucking. It was so nice to be pounding an ass that bubbly and big as I slapper her ass and did her trying not to cum the whole time. I had to get her on top of me, so I got on my back and let her ride while I spread her butt cheeks and had the time of my life. I had to get a little more doggy though and did her doggy before I got reverse cowgirl and filled up my condom. We just hung out then after that and talked and she was really cool. Face - 9 - She is a really cute blonde Boobs - 9 - They were nice and soft and perky Ass - 10 - This thing is unreal Performance - 9 - Would have been a 10 but I only got one shot and I really wanted another.

1 comment: